Guided Sea Kayaking Excursion
Over 15 years ago, Istorlet was the first to offer guided sea kayaking excursions on the Islands. Today, Istorlet remains the leader of this popular activity.
During this excursion, you will visit some of the most beautiful places on the Islands as you explore caves and tunnels hidden in the red sandstone cliffs.
Before departure, a guide will provide you with basic sea kayaking instruction. To ensure your safety, a guide will accompany you for the duration of the activity.
Come and admire the amazing signatures the wind and the sea have carved into the most beautiful cliffs of the Islands!
Duration: 3 hours
- Sea kayaking expedition for adults - July 16th-22th 2017, min. 4 pers.
- Sea kayaking expedition for adults - August 20th-26th 2017, min. 4 pers.
- Sea kayaking expedition for teenagers (15-17 years old) - July 9th-15th 2017
Dates: June to September
Guided excursion (3h)
Single kayak: $50
Double kayak : $40/person
Sea kayaking expedition for adults:
Sea kayaking expedition for teenagers:
Min. 4 pers.
* Taxes not included in price
Clientele: 8 years old and older
No experience is required.
* Children (8 -14 years old) must be in a double kayak, accompanied by an adult.
Depending on the wind direction, visit the most beautiful sea kayaking spots on the Islands:
Renowned circuit for sea kayaking, Gros-Cap allows participants to explore the long and impressive tunnels that have been forged into the cliffs on the southeast side of the Islands.
Well-known for its sunsets, Belle-Anse is an ideal spot for sea kayaking, particularly in the evening. Be dazzled by the height of the cliffs found on the northwest side of the Islands!
- Competent guides, certified by FQCK
- Double or single kayak
- Life jacket
- Kayak skirt and paddle
- Comfortable clothing (no jeans or cotton)
- Windbreaker or polar fleece, depending on the weather
- Hat or cap
- Energy snacks and a bottle of water
- Water shoes or sandals
- Plastic bag or towel
- Disposable camera