Nature classes are designed for French and French immersion schools, in May and June. Children will experience group life while practising various nautical and land activities.
Istorlet is situated on the shore of a sheltered bay "Le Bassin", in Havre-Aubert, Magdalen Islands. It offers children a fun and safe environment. The children are under constant supervision by our team of dynamic and competent monitors. The nature classes are recognized by Association des camps du Québec.
Dates: May and June
1 day / 1 night: $90
2 days / 3 nights: $270
3 days / 4 nights: $330
4 days / 5 nights: $370
5 days / 6 nights: $395
* Taxes not included in prices
Clientele: 8 to 12 years old and 12 to 14 years old
*We accept children who are one year older or younger than the specified ages.
- Monitors certified by Association des camps du Québec
- Accommodations in dormitory or studio
- 3 meals / day
- Activities during the week (snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, surf kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, archery, fishing, rabaska, boogie boarding, cultural visits, campfires, etc.)
- Necessary equipment during the week