This camp, designed for youth from 8 to 14 years old, is the perfect opportunity to enjoy an extraordinary day. Children will experience group life while practising various nautical and land activities.
Istorlet is situated on the shore of a sheltered bay "Le Bassin", in Havre-Aubert, Magdalen Islands. It offers children a safe and fun environment. Istorlet is situated on the shore of a sheltered bay "Le Bassin", in Havre-Aubert, Magdalen Islands. It offers children a safe and fun environment. The children are under constant supervision by our team of dynamic and competent monitors. The day camps are recognized by the Association of the Camps of Quebec.
FRENCH IMMERSION: a French immersion option is available. Children will have the opportunity to integrate into group life and to improve their knowledge of the French language.
Dates: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - From Monday to Friday, in July and August
$60/day (dinner included)
* No taxes
Clientele: 7 to 13 years old
*We accept children who are one year older or younger than the specified ages.
- Monitors certified by Association des camps du Québec
- Activities during the day (stand up paddle boarding (SUP), snorkeling, windsurfing, sailing, surf kayaking, laser, optimist, archery, etc.)
- Necessary equipment during the day
The choice of activities depends on weather conditions.
- Extra clothes (complete set)
- Warm sweater and raincoat
- Bathing suit
- Water shoes and sport shoes
- Boots and raincoat (rainy day)
- Plastic bag
- Cap or hat
- Medicine (if necessary)
- Bottle of water
- Mosquito repellent